Eid ul Fitr Holidays in Pakistan for 2021 has been announced by the Government of Pakistan. The National Command and Operations Centre (NCOC) issued the notification of Eid-ul-Fitr 2021 holidays in Pakistan from 10 May to 15 May 2021.
Pakistan Government employees will enjoy 8 consecutive days off for eid ul Fitr 2021. The Interior Ministry has issued notification for Eid ul Fitr vacations according to which all government and private offices will remain close from 10th May to 15th May. The expected date of Eid ul Fitr is 14th May 2021 so employees will have 8 days holiday as under,
09th May Sunday Holiday
10th May Monday Eid ul Fitr holiday
11th May Tuesday Eid ul Fitr holiday
12th May Wednesday Eid ul Fitr holiday
13th May Thursday Eid ul Fitr holiday
14th May Friday Eid ul Fitr holiday
15th May Saturday Eid ul Fitr holiday
16th May Sunday Holiday
Pakistan is struggling to contain the third wave of Covid 19 and its struggle has turned more complicated during the ongoing Holy month of Ramadan and is likely to get worsened on the forthcoming Eid festival.
The government of Pakistan has, therefore, implemented lockdown from 8th May 2021 to 16th May 2021 announcing “stay home stay safe” policy to reduce public mobility. During this lockdown, all markets, shopping malls, offices, banks, transport will remain close. Urban transport and inter-city transport will also be closed during these days. While petrol pumps, Grocery shops, medical stores, hospitals, vegetable, fruit and meat shops will remain open under strict SOPs of Coronavirus. The SOPs issued for Eid ul Fitr include that stalls for mehndi and bangles are not allowed.
6 Ways To Celebrate Eid ul Fitr at Home
The government by imposing a lockdown in these Eid holidays has also urged the people to celebrate the religious festival with simplicity and austerity. In this depressed environment what makes people to consider is how to spend these days at home. Let us tell you some entertaining, sensuous, inspirational and healthy activities/tips to do during these eid holidays.
- Make delicious dishes at home and enjoy a healthy feast with your family.
- Be helping hands to the poor people around you and let them join happiness and spread hope all around during this pandemic.
- Spend some precious time with elder members of your family and try to learn the valuable experience of life.
- Watch movies, dramas and other entertainment programs of your interest to kill the boredom.
- Do study historical books and try to analyze how nations suffered and survived during pandemics.
- Plan a home work-out that may help you boost up immunity and keep you fit and energetic.
We hope that these tips will be helpful for you during these holidays. These ways will not only guide you to stay away from depression and worries but will also assist you to come out of this pandemic more enthusiastically.