Parents Day 2021 in India is on Tuesday, 1st June 2021. Parents Day in India is celebrated on the 1st of June every year. Global Parents Day is a United Nations observance. United Nations provides a theme for Global Day of Parents every year to celebrate and execute the norms of Parents Day.
Global Day of Parents Theme
“Appreciate All Parents Throughout The World”
This is the Theme of Global Parents Day.
Global Parents Day Celebrations in India and Activities
Parents Day is a great opportunity to spend time with our parents. This Day reminds us of the love and affection they have showered upon us, the sorrows they have beared for us and the sacrifices they have made for us.
These are some activities to celebrate parents’ day at home and outsides.
- Play some indoor games like carom board or cards with your parents
- You can visit your parents along with your kids.
- Listen some interesting stories from your parents about their past.
- Cook favorite dishes of your parents at home
- Have dinner with your parents at some outdoor place or restaurant.
- Try to understand and fulfil your parents expectations.
- You can also share their sorrows of loneliness and make them relief through visiting the graves of your departed parents whom you might have lost during most of the hardest times
Parents Day Gifts and Gift Ideas
- Gift them books and flowers.
- You can gift a packet of a cigar to your father.
- You can gift your parents their large-sized framed photo.
- You also can gift a framed photo of your kids to your mother.
- Gift a wrist-watch to your father.
- Give a fragrance of your father’s choice to him.
- Make them remind their marriage day.
- Make them remind the day of your and your siblings’ birth.
You also may like,